Friday, November 20, 2015
Starting at 6:00 pm
Admission is free
Our 23rd annual holiday celebration is sure to create lasting memories for everyone in the family. Join us for live entertainment including Park Hill School District children’s choir, fun things to see and do, delicious dining and treats, plus our famous holiday fireworks.
Schedule of Events
- 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm: Shuttle Service from Park University, Park Hill South High School and the Platte County Community Center South / YMCA
- 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm: Children’s Christmas Activity Village
- 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm: Santa House Open for Wishes!
- 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm: Main Stage Entertainment. Greetings from Santa Claus and Holiday Joy plus songsters, prancers, music makers and merriment for all!
- 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm: Hayrides in English Landing Park. Sponsored by Edward Jones, Mike Emmick
- 8:30 pm: Fireworks
Please note: Events and times are subject to change.
Christmas on the River Vendor Invitation, Contract & Rules 2015
Harvesters Collection Site
Main Street Parkville Association is partnering with Harvesters - The Community Food Network to collect non-perishable food items to support the Food Bank's program to feed the hungry in our community. Bring your canned good donations to this event. Collection barrels will be available. Help Main Street Parkville and Harvesters' help our friends and neighbors who are so dependent upon these donations to feed their children.
Main Street Parkville Association (PCDC, 501c3) wishes to recognize those who have made our festival possible through their generous contributions of time, talent, services and funding. Thank you! Without you, we couldn't have done it.
Hosted by Main Street Parkville Association an operating division of Parkville Community Development Corporation - 501©3, with special thanks to Park University and English Landing Center.