Friday, August 21, 2015
From 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Saturday, August 22, 2015
From 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
Sunday, August 23, 2015
From 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
One of downtown Parkville’s biggest festivals, the annual Parkville Days offers great family entertainment and fun in historic downtown Parkville.
This year’s event offers something for everyone! Browse and enjoy dozens of art, craft, and food and specialty booths. The Evans Midland Empire Carnival is here all weekend starting Friday at 6 pm. There will be great jazz and blues on the main stage Friday night and Saturday starting at 4 pm. The downtown shops and restaurants will host their end-of-summer sales and specials Friday and Saturday.
Admission is free and guests are encouraged to bring lawn chairs to enjoy a relaxing day at English Landing Park. Everyone is encouraged to use the free parking at Park University and English Landing Centre. Alcohol will be available at the festival; but cannot be taken out of the festival grounds. Outside alcohol will not be allowed into the festival.
3 big days of fun for all!
Please note: We are no longer accepting food vendors.
Schedule of Events
- Friday, August 21, 2015
- All Day: End-of-Summer Sale
- 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm: Beer Tent
- 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm: Evan Midland Empire Carnival - Wristband Special 6-10 p.m. $22
- 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm: Assorted Vendors
- 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm: Headz Up (River Shelter)
- 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm: Turkey Bone & Full Count (River Shelter)
- 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm: Yard Dogs (River Shelter)
- Saturday, August 22, 2015
- All Day: End of Summer Sale
- 7:00 am: Parkville 5k/10k River Run: Brought to you by Parkville Area Chamber of Commerce (for more information, please visit the Parkville Chamber website)
- 7:00 am - 11:00 am: American Legion Pancake Breakfast
- 10:00 am - 10:00 pm: Evan Midland Empire Carnival - Wristband Special 6-10 p.m. $22
- 10:00 am: Parade
- 10:00 am - 10:00 pm: Beer Tent
- 10:00 am - 10:00 pm: Assorted Vendors
- 10:15 am: Navy Leap Frogs Parachute Team
- 10:30 am: (Immediately following Parade) Mayor Nan Johnston will be showcasing a time capsule in our very own Pocket Park
- 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm: McKeon Stage Entertainment
- 1:30 pm - 2:00 pm: Navy Brass Band
- 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm: Sean Clavin (River Shelter)
- 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm: Evan Midland Empire Carnival – Wristband Special $20
- 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm: Max Groove (River Shelter)
- 8:30 pm - 10:00 pm: Montage (River Shelter)
- Sunday, August 23, 2015
- 10:00 am - 6:00 pm: Beer Tent
- 10:00 am - 6:00 pm: Assorted Vendors
- 10:00 am - 6:00 pm: Evan Midland Empire Carnival - Wristband Special 12-4 p.m. $22
Please note: Events and times are subject to change.
Parkville Days with its parade, live blues and jazz, craft and art booths promises to once again be one of Historic Downtown Parkville's great traditions.
Harvesters Collection Site
Main Street Parkville Association is partnering with Harvesters - The Community Food Network to collect non-perishable food items to support the Food Bank's program to feed the hungry in our community. Bring your canned good donations to this event. Collection barrels will be available. Help Main Street Parkville and Harvesters' help our friends and neighbors who are so dependent upon these donations to feed their children.
Main Street Parkville Association (PCDC, 501c3) wishes to recognize those who have made our festival possible through their generous contributions of time, talent, services and funding. Thank you! Without you, we couldn't have done it.
- Evolytics LLC
- Olde Mill Emporium Banquet Hall
- Parkville Coffee
- Parkville Jewelers
- Ro-Mac Transportation, Inc.
- Tech Express
Parkville Days Sponsors
Hosted by Main Street Parkville Association an operating division of Parkville Community Development Corporation - 501©3.