Wednesday, July 1 thru
Saturday, July 4
More information for 2015 coming soon!
Schedule of Events
- 7:00 am - 11:00 am: Pancake Breakfast at American Legion
- 10:00 am: Parade
- 10:00 am - 10:00 pm: Vendors
- 6:00 pm - 12:00 am: Shuttle Service
- 7:30 pm: Parkville Symphonic Band, Park University, Graham Tyler, Memorial Chapel
- 9:45 pm: Fireworks
- Due to the fireworks and safety reasons the boat ramp and Platte Landing Park will be closed to the public on Saturday, July 4 starting at noon and will reopen Sunday, July 5.
- Events and times are subject to change.
Shuttle Service LocationsSaturday, July 4, 6:00 p.m. till midnight South Platte Community Center, Park University and Park Hill South High School.
ParadeThe annual Parkville July Fourth Celebration parade on Saturday, July 4 at 10:00 a.m. which begins at 63rd Street and Hwy 9 and ends in Historic Downtown Parkville. Parade line up will begin at 9:00 a.m. at 63rd Street and Bell Road. Coming Soon! Parkville July 4th Celebration Parade Invite & Application 2015.
VendorsThe Parkville July Fourth Celebration only allows a limited number of not-for-profit (501©3), food, game booths, and commercial vendors. No art or craft vendors will be accepted. Coming Soon! Parkville July 4th Celebration Vendor Invitation, Contract & Rules.
Sponsorship OpportunityComing Soon! Parkville July 4th Celebration Sponsor Invite and Form 2015
Hosted by Main Street Parkville Association an operating division of Parkville Community Development Corporation - 501©3, with special thanks to Park Hill High School, Park University, South Platte Community Center and English Landing Center.