More information for 2015 coming soon!
Schedule of Activities
Saturday, July 4
- Pancake Breakfast at American Legion: 7:00 – 11:00 a.m.
- Parade: 10:00 a.m.
- Vendors: 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Shuttle Service: 6:00 pm till mid-night
- Parkville Symphonic Band, Park University, Graham Tyler, Memorial Chapel: 7:30 p.m.
- Fireworks: 9:45 p.m.
- Due to the fireworks and safety reasons the boat ramp and Platte Landing Park will be closed to the public on Saturday, July 4 starting at noon and will reopen Sunday, July 5.
- Events and times are subject to change.
Shuttle Service Locations
Saturday, July 4, 6:00 p.m. till midnight
South Platte Community Center, Park University and Park Hill South High School.
The annual Parkville July Fourth Celebration parade on Saturday, July 4 at 10:00 a.m. which begins at 63rd Street and Hwy 9 and ends in Historic Downtown Parkville. Parade line up will begin at 9:00 a.m. at 63rd Street and Bell Road.
Coming Soon! Parkville July 4th Celebration Parade Invite & Application 2015.
The Parkville July Fourth Celebration only allows a limited number of not-for-profit (501©3), food, game booths, and commercial vendors. No art or craft vendors will be accepted.
Coming Soon! Parkville July 4th Celebration Vendor Invitation, Contract & Rules.
Coming Soon! Parkville July 4th Celebration Sponsor Invite and Form 2015
Hosted by Main Street Parkville Association an operating division of Parkville Community Development Corporation – 501©3, with special thanks to Park Hill High School, Park University, South Platte Community Center and English Landing Center.